Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Good Man





A Good Man

The music video “A Good Man” is my favorite music video for several reasons but mainly because I think it shows who I really am and will always be. The most important things to me in life are the relationships you create and memories made with the people who are closest to you. Without friends and family to share your life with you don’t have anything because it represents who you are and what is important to you. I am the kind of person who gets along with everyone and will go the extra mile to help someone out. But when it comes to my family and friends there is nothing I wouldn’t do to help them out and show them how much I care about them. Family and friends are what I live for and having people to share your life with makes the world go round.
This video is of a family who may not have all the amenities and extras that some choose to splurge in, but they have each other and can live and be happy and grateful for what they have. In the video it shows how they care for each other and love to be in the presence of one another no matter what the situation. They have each other to get through the hard times and to share the good times with. That is all that is important to me and I will be happy if I continue to have that for the rest of my life no matter where I end up or what my situation is.
The song goes on to talk about sharing your life with the one you love and creating a family to love and live for no matter the circumstances. In my opinion you don’t have enough if you don’t have someone to love and share your life with. Having a family is a necessity in life and being alone just can’t compare to the life of those with a loving family. You can have everything money can buy but without someone to share it with it is simply a lost cause. That is why I think you have to be grateful for what you have and treasure the life you are given. Make the best of every situation and love like there is no tomorrow because when it is gone you will realize how much it meant to you.